Kevin Roe, of Spa Counselling is an experienced counsellor/psychotherapist who graduated BA Honours (First Class), Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy at The University of Warwick.
He is a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and adheres to their ethical guidelines and practices.
Qualifications & Training
- Currently studying Masters – MA Trauma Informed Practice at University of Nottingham
- BA Hons (1st Class) in Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy. University of Warwick
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Mental Health – Nature & Nurture
- Working in therapy with addictions
- Sensitive communications – working with the bereaved
- Working in therapy with trauma, stress and dissociation
- Dissociation & Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Restored Lives – Recovering from separation & divorce
- BACP Member